Intuitive Touch Screen Operation
The intuitive touch screen interface provides quick and smooth operation. The large 5.5 inch display (320×128 pixels) responds naturally to the touch allowing you to change settings, enter frequencies, edit memory channels with ease.
The ID-5100E can receive both FM/FM and FM/DV mode signals simultaneously. Two DV mode signals can be monitored for receive on either channel. You can check other repeaters or other channel activities while waiting for the main repeater.
* Main band audio has priority, if two DV signals come in at the same time.
Integrated GPS Receiver
The ID-5100E has an integrated GPS receiver in the controller and shows own position, course, speed and altitude on the display. The GPS position information can be used for exchanging position reports, tracing the GPS log and searching for nearby repeater sites.
DV/FM Repeater List Function
The DV/FM repeater list function assists you in accessing nearby repeaters, even when you are visiting an area for the first time. The function searches for a nearby repeater using the repeater memories and GPS position information.*To use the automatic repeater list function, the position data of the repeater is required. The ID-5100E will be shipped with a limited number of repeater memories preprogrammed.
VS-3 Bluetooth Headset
The optional Bluetooth® headset, VS-3 provides hands-free communication and can remotely control the ID-5100E with three programmable buttons.
* Optional UT-133/A Bluetooth® unit must be installed in the ID-5100E.
- Enhanced D-PRS functions with object, position, items and weather formats
- Convenient memory contents management using CSV format
- Speech function announces operating frequency, mode and received callsign (DV mode)
- Independent main dial, volume and SQL knobs for A/B bands
- AM airband dualwatch
- CS-5100, programming software supplied
- 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands